Viber is the most widely used messaging and calling application designed specifically for Android users. It is the application that has millions of users across the world and people are enjoying its facilities and features that it has to offer. Besides, calling and messaging to your Viber contacts, you can also do video calling through this application and with a single touch you can start your group messaging with at least 250 members at a time. The application is free to use and there are no registration charges for the users. The users are required to get the free Download Viber Messenger and start using it.
Download Viber Messenger is for free and it is a legal application that is available on Google Play Store. However, the latest version of the application can also be used on Windows PC through Android Emulator. From sharing videos to sending text messages, and making video and voice calls, everything is possible with Viber Messenger. It has the best collection of stickers and emoticons and tags which you can send to your contacts and enjoy chatting with them using these emoticons. It uses the 3G/4G connectivity of your carrier or Wi-Fi to perform and helps you to make calls to other Viber users without the carrier charges. The positive aspect of this application is that it has the client for Mac and Windows too, thereby enabling the users to continue the conversation over their PCs.
Step by Step Guide for Download Viber Messenger:
Well, Download Viber Messenger is easy and simple as it is legally available on Google Play Store. Users are required to have their own Google Account without which downloading of the messenger on your Android phone is not possible. You need to create the Google Account and start downloading the messenger right from the Play Store for Free.
- Firstly you need to create your Google Account and use the Google ID and Password to login to the Google Play Store
- After you login to the Play Store, you are required to use the Search Bar and enter the name of the messenger manually and hit the enter bar
- You will find the Viber Messenger icon and from the search list, you need to tab on the Viber Messenger icon and click on “Install” button.
- The downloading of the application would start instantly and it may take a few minutes to get downloaded
- Once the downloading is over, the installation process would start automatically
- This may take some time and you need to wait until the installation is over
- Once the installation is done the Viber Messenger would launch and you need to register using your phone number
- The messenger would extract all the contact numbers and let you know who from your contacts are using Viber and allows you to invite them to join you over this messenger
Pros and Cons of Viber Messenger:
- It can sync with the phone contacts and you are not required to create any username or password
- It allows free text, video and voice calls and you can also share pictures and videos to individuals and to any groups
- The setting up of the messenger is also very simple and easy
- It is reliable to connect and transfer files right from your desktop
- It has no tablet platform support
- There is no call blocking facility
- Not secured for private conversation
- Has the very poor quality calling
Also Read: Kik Login PC Online
Prime Highlight of Viber Messenger:
There are many prime highlights of Viber Messenger which are worth mentioning. Some of these features make Download Viber Messenger worthwhile for you.
- Viber Messenger allows you to connect with family and friends instantly and make group chats and calls
- It allows you to chat with large groups which can include up to 250 people at a time.
- It enables you to make free phone calls without the charges of the carrier
- Both video and voice calls are possible with the messenger
- You can express yourself using the unique stickers and emoticons
- It is the best personal messenger with damage control feature